- Have a smart appearance and a pleasant manner.
- To be calm and have the confidence to work with minimal supervision.
- To be able to give information a way that is easily understood.
- To be able to deal quickly with unexpected situations.
- Assertiveness for dealing with difficult and angry passenger problems.
- To be good at interacting with people from diverse backgrounds.
- To be able to answer queries on timetables, routes, and regulations.
- To be able to handle pressure and react in a calm, reassuring manner.
- To be fit medically with good eyesight, normal color vision, and hearing.