Skip to content
Preventive Measures To Be Taken By Pantry Car Staff:
- Ensure that there are no gas leakages.
- Ensure that specified number of gas outlets only to be used.
Gas cylinders are kept on proper rack including upper shelf duly clamped if any.
- Gas regulator, flame arrester & pressure gauge are in working order.
Ensure that Gas manifold is available.
- Ensure that Exhaust fans are working.
Ensure that All main doors are free to be opened.
- Ensure that Passages are kept free for movement.
- Ensure that Vestibule area, passage, pantry car & LPG chamber are kept clean.
- Ensure that adequate numbers of fire extinguishers should be clamped/ hanged at the nominated place and should not overdue for refilling.
- Don’t Tamper with gas flexible pipes, regulators, flame arresters & clips on adopter.
- Don’t Use hot cases for storage of unwanted materials.
- Don’t permit extra persons to travel in pantry car.