Skip to content
GDR – Checklist For Rolling Stock:
- Whether shackle tight with the hook?
- Whether the spare coupling secured properly not hanging?
- Whether the unlocking mechanism is fully Down?
- Whether palm end coupler properly locked?
- Whether BP/FP palm correctly connected?
- Whether pipes are tight?
- Whether cut-off angle cocks are in opened condition?
- Whether any leakage?
- Whether doors closed?
- Any has spring broken?
- Axle box front cover intact/not punctured?
- Body seated properly over the bogie?
- Underslung components sagging and infringing the track?
- Brake system in released/applied condition?
- Empty-Load Device handle’s setting proper?
- Brake isolating lever DV in normal (‘Vertical’) Position?
- Isolation cocks-FP, BP, BC in open condition?
AT BRAKE VAN:
- Air pressure reading correct in respective BP/FP gauges?
- Handbrake in working order?