Skip to content
Coupling / Uncoupling Procedure of CBC Fitted Coaches:
- Bring the coaches near each other at a slow speed and stop the coach at the approximately one-meter distance of each other.
- Ensure that locking screw is in unlocked position other rl’Ase unlock the operating handle by rotating
locking screw anticlockwise with the key.
- Lift the operating handle and turn it in the clockwise direction (by minimum 90°) to a horizontal position to open the CBC.
- Check alignment and position of coupler centers and attach at approximately 2 to 3 km/hr speed.
- Check position of telling tale device for proper coupling